Are you a Customer Support Specialist who has strong typing skills? Are you a Customer Support Specialist who is looking for a part-time opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client is a transportation provider focused on reducing cost and increasing efficiency while providing top-notch service in order to build trust and long-term relationships. They have a passion for success and are proud to celebrate professional and personal accomplishments of their team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for handling freight claims, data entry and follow-up along with supporting the day-to-day operations and execution of customer’s transportation needs.
- Primarily handle the tracking and tracing of loads/shipments
- Data entry support to the customer service specialists
- Address external and internal customer service inquires
- Load tendering
- Create shipping documents
- Audit and process carrier invoices
- Handle all freight claims
- Processes customer shipments, changes and invoices
- Work closely with the Accounting department to resolve invoice items and claims payments
- Report any service failures or customer concerns to management
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of customer service experience in a business setting
- Experience handling freight claims is a huge plus
- Transportation/logistics experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Ability to work with multiple screens pulled up at once
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Excel skills
- Self-motivated, friendly and personable
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Flexibility with hours
- Small company that offers a friendly, team environment
Hours: 19 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 12:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Support Specialist position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139797
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.