Are you a Customer Support Specialist who has strong multitasking, prioritizing and time-management skills? Are you a Customer Support Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a small, team family environment?
Our client is an insurance agency in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will answer incoming phone calls, schedule appointments for Sales staff to meet prospective customers.
- Respond to all inquiries timely
- Complete data entry into the CRM program
- Document client correspondence in the CRM program and communicate effectively with agents
- Assist with any other duties as assigned such as assisting agents with any tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of customer service or office experience, can consider someone with retail, sales or insurance
- Insurance experience is a huge plus
- Interest or an understanding of insurance
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to navigate through multiple programs
- CRM experience is a huge plus
- Upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude in a team environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to understand complex information and relay it accurately, simply and confidently to customers
- Must demonstrate self-management and personal accountability
- Ability to initiate and organize projects successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent multitasking, prioritizing and time-management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller office and family environment
- Competitive benefits
- Work/life balance – no weekends and on Fridays in summer months they close at 12 pm
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- IRA with company match
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm Fridays Memorial Day to Labor Day 8:00am 12:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possible Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Support Specialist position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Sun Prairie, WI
Job ID: 140286
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.