Are you a Customer / Vendor Account Specialist who has good judgment and strong problem solving skills? Are you a Customer / Vendor Account Specialist who is looking to get your foot in the door with a well-established company?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer / Vendor Account Specialist, you will set up new accounts for all channels – direct, secondary suppler and car dealers.
- Understand business processes, programs and how those processes use customer data fields
- Update and maintain various programs associated with customers
- Communicate with customers, Sales Representatives and Call Center Associates regarding account set up questions and requested account changes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service, support, account management or someone who has worked with new accounts in the past within an office setting
- Customer onboarding experience is preferred
- Anyone that has had exposure to accounting is preferred
- Someone that worked in a role that had to do phone calls in a business to business environment is highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Must like working on the computer all day with data and numbers
- Experience working with a ERP system is highly preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Friendly, personable and positive
- Good judgment and strong problem solving skills
- Must be very detail oriented
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Ability to work in team environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Dress for your day
- One-on-one mentoring and training programs
- Company that fosters an environment of diversity and inclusion
- Growth potential
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours 8:00am – 4:30/5:00pm
Length: Long- Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer / Vendor Account Specialist position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – this position can be a hybrid position, in office or remote after a few weeks of training, contact us for additional details
Job ID: 139326
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.