Are you a Customer / Vendor Account Specialist who has good judgment and strong problem solving skills? Are you a Customer / Vendor Account Specialist who is looking to get your foot in the door with a well-established company?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer / Vendor Account Specialist, you take care of accounts payable posting, statement review and working with vendors on shortage claims.
- Work with warehouses on shortage claims
- Scan paperwork
- Print invoices
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience including enter data, working with numbers and confident in their analytical skills
- Back office backgrounds that have dealt with lots of data and paperwork is preferred
- Accounts payable or accounts receivable background or any accounting knowledge is highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Must like working on the computer all day with data and numbers
- Very accurate
- Friendly, personable and positive
- Good judgment and strong problem solving skills
- Must be very detail oriented
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Ability to work in team environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Dress for your day
- One-on-one mentoring and training programs
- Company that fosters an environment of diversity and inclusion
- Growth potential
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours 8:00am – 4:30/5:00pm
Length: Long- Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer / Vendor Account Specialist position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – this position can be a hybrid position, in office or remote after a few weeks of training, contact us for additional details
Job ID: 140831
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.