Are you a Customer / Vendor Account Specialist who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Customer / Vendor Customer Account Specialist who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer / Vendor Account Specialist, you will post accounts payable as well as review statements and work with vendors & warehouses on shortage claims.
- Scan paperwork
- Print invoices
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience to include data entry, numbers experience and confident in your analytical skills
- Accounts payable, invoicing experience or accounting knowledge highly preferred
- Excel skills
- Confident with technology and computers
- Very detailed & accurate
- Understand system and business processes
- Work well independently
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Enjoys working on the computer all the day and working with data/numbers
- Flexible & easily adapt to change
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very unique culture
- Dress for your day style
- Very flexible
- Growth potential
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm or 8:00am-5:00pm, very flexible could start at 7:00am after training
Length: Long-Term Temporary, possible Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Customer / Vendor Account Specialist position: $15.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141934
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.