Are you a Customer Vendor / Account Specialist who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Customer Vendor / Account Specialist who wants to get your foot in the door with a well-established company?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams, and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Vendor / Account Specialist, you will set up new accounts for all channels, direct, secondary supply and car dealer.
- Understand business processes, programs and how those processes use customer data fields
- Maintain various programs associated with customers
- Communicate with customers, sales reps and call center associates regarding their accounts
- Work with strategic and national account managers on set up and maintenance of accounts
- Review new account information and change requests to ensure data is accurate
- Reach out to customers, sales reps and internal associates if additional information is needed
- Understand and manage various programs associated with customer accounts
- Work in software program (Excel) to audit and load large amounts of customer data
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of customer service, support, account management or someone who has worked with new accounts in the past within an office setting
- Experience with customer onboarding and more of an in-depth customer account/support type background is highly preferred
- Experience working in a role that had to do phone calls in a business to business environment is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to lean new systems/programs quickly
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Positive attitude
- Good judgment and strong problem-solving skills
- Must maintain integrity of all customer data
- Must have good business acumen with the ability to understand system and business processes
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must like working on the computer all day and working with data/numbers
- Ability to easily adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in a team environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Dress for your day
- One-on-one mentoring and training programs
- Company that fosters an environment of diversity and inclusion
- Growth potential
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary 6-12 months
Pay for the Customer Vendor / Account Specialist position: $16.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138100
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.