Are you a Data Analyst who has SAP experience? Are you a Data Analyst who wants to work for a global organization?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Analyst, you will read product regulations and translate the list of chemicals into spreadsheets and SAP as well as prepare, extract, and edit data.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- IT knowledge of chemical safety and data
- GHS knowledge of classification and labeling of chemicals standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences / Engineering or Technical degree
- SAP experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Prioritize and adjust quickly
- Work in a fast paced, team environment
- Interpersonal communication and technical writing skills
- Live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Data Analyst position: Based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI. May consider hybrid schedule. Must live within driving distance of Neenah, WI.
Job ID: 141297
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.