Are you a Data Configuration Specialist with strong technical ability? Are you a Data Configuration Specialist with professional people skills?
Our client is a community-based organization that supports and provides resources and programs to improve the lives of those in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Configuration Specialist, will work closely with clients on upcoming campaigns.
- Set up CRM system that will work with client’s database
- Enter and track campaign details
- Run reports within CRM system
- Troubleshoot technical issues
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working with and setting up computer systems (configuration of two systems)
- Experience with data entry and running reports
- CRM experience is preferred
- Associate degree preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional people skills
- Verbal and written communications skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Driving distance of Menasha, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Active company in the community
- Company’s sole purpose is to help people
- Wonderful team with positive energy
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Holiday, vacation and sick pay
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm and Friday 8:00am-11:30am
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Data Configuration Specialist position: $20.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI. Hybrid schedule available after one month. Must live within driving distance of Menasha, WI.
Job ID: 141022
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.