Are you a Data Entry Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Data Entry Assistant who enjoys working in a dress for your day environment?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Assistant, you will intercept invoices from the system.
- Manually add credits to invoices
- Resend invoices
- Take inbound calls regarding credit on customer accounts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience within a business setting
- Accounting, finance and data entry experience preferred
- Excel and data entry skills
- Microsoft Dynamics highly preferred
- Compute / tech savvy
- Fun, personable and easy going
- Problem solver and quick thinker
- Focused, flexible and can easily adapt to change
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Dress for your day
- One-on-one mentoring and training programs
- Growth potential
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Length: Long-term Temporary
Pay for the Data Entry Assistant position: $17.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. You will work onsite for the first 3 months, possible hybrid schedule available after that. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141834
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.