Are you a Data Entry Assistant who enjoys behind the scenes work? Are you a Data Entry Assistant who lives within driving distance of Appleton, WI?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Assistant, you will provide support behind the scenes.
- Data entry
- Load pricing information into SAP
- Ensure customer prices (and programs) comply with agreed upon pricing
- Work directly with Coordinators and Analysts to resolve contract requests that are submitted with incorrect pricing
- Basic entry of contract information
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Support background
- Experience in a support role within a manufacturing environment a plus
- Associate degree preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Excel skills
- SAP experience a plus
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong work ethic
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Data Entry Assistant position: $15.00–$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – training done onsite. Once trained, hybrid schedule is an option. Must live within distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141907
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.