Are you a Data Entry Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Data Entry Assistant who is looking for a project opportunity to start ASAP?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Assistant, you will manipulate the data as well as apply cash to accounts, research & update items in the system and make sure they are in the correct place.
- Work within multiple systems
- Debits and credits
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience to include data entry, working with numbers and confident in their analytical skills (1-2+ years) preferred
- Will consider a student who has strong Excel skills and who can start right away only
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing, debits and credits experience or accounting knowledge preferred
- Excel skills
- Computer/tech savvy
- Very good accuracy
- Problem solver/trouble shooter and also a fast-paced thinker
- Stay on task and focused to get the work done
- Flexible and can easily adapt to change
- Strong communication skills
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very unique culture
- Dress for your day
- Very flexible
- Growth potential
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Pay for the Data Entry Assistant position: $18.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Position is preferably remote but will consider onsite. Must live in Wisconsin.
Job ID: 141999
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.