Are you a Wisconsin resident looking for a remote position? Are you a Data Entry Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to start ASAP?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Assistant, you will manipulate the data as well as apply cash to accounts, research & update items in the system and make sure they are in the correct place.
- Work within multiple systems
- Debits and credits
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience to include data entry, working with numbers and confident with analytical skills (1-2+ years) preferred
- Will consider a student who has strong Excel skills
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing, debits and credits experience or accounting knowledge preferred
- Excel skills
- Computer/tech savvy
- Very good accuracy
- Problem solver/trouble shooter and also a fast-paced thinker
- Stay on task and focused to get the work done
- Flexible and can easily adapt to change
- Strong communication skills
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Unique culture
- Dress for your day
- Growth potential
- Health insurance
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Data Entry Assistant position: $18.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Remote position. Must be a Wisconsin resident.
Job ID: 142148
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.