Are you a Data Entry Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Data Entry Assistant with recent accounts receivable experience?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Assistant, you will manipulate the data as well as apply cash to accounts, research/update items in the system and make sure they are in the correct place.
- Work within multiple systems
- Debits and credits
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Recent accounts receivable experience preferred
- Office experience to include data entry, working with numbers and confident with analytical skills (1-2+ years) preferred
- Accounts payable, invoicing, debits and credits experience or accounting knowledge preferred
- Excel skills
- Computer/tech savvy
- Problem solver/trouble shooter and fast-paced thinker
- Stay on task and focused to get the work done
- Flexible and can easily adapt to change
- Strong communication skills
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very unique culture
- Dress for your day
- Very flexible
- Growth potential
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Data Entry Assistant position: $18.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Position is remote but client will consider onsite. Must live in Wisconsin.
Job ID: 142247
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.