Are you a Data Entry Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Data Entry Assistant who has strong customer service skills?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Assistant, you will merge and clean up data as well as make sure all information is up to date and move information from one system to another.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Data entry skills or experience
- Insurance knowledge preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Agency Management system experience
- Document Management system experience preferred
- Excel skills
- Strong customer service skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great training program
- Beautiful work environment
- Walking paths
- Fitness center
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Data Entry Assistant position: $16.00-$18.00/hr. Based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141585
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.