Are you a Data Entry Assistant who wants to work for a non-profit organization? Are you a Data Entry Assistant who wants to work for a team-oriented organization?
Our client is a religious organization that provides an array of resources and events.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Assistant, you will be responsible for updating and maintaining a database of names and addresses along with entering donor gifts/donations into the database.
- Enter donations into the database and run reports to check accuracy
- Assist with the maintenance of the centralized databases of names and addresses by making demographic changes, additions and deletions and occasionally contacting parishes to clarify information
- Data entry of credit card/PayPal gifts offered via web where single or multiple gifts are made
- Potential contact with donors to verify information
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Strong data entry experience
- Accounting experience is a plus
- Non-profit industry experience is a plus
- Excel skills
- Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge software is a plus
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Maintain confidentiality
- Work well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Team player attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to gain experience
- Team oriented organization
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:45am – 5:00pm, Friday 7:45am – 12:15pm
Length: Temporary, possible Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Data Entry Assistant position: $16.50 – $18.50 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139450
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.