Are you a Data Entry Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Data Entry Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes is a national and international manufacturing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Assistant, you will enter data, work with physical paperwork to double check and verify items.
- Scan, organize and file paperwork
- Any other duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Any on the job data entry experience is a plus
- Any experience with ISO document standards is a huge plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Friendly, personable, easy going and flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be comfortable with repetitive work
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company that offers good experience
- Casual dress code
Hours: 16-20 hours per week flexible to schedules, contact us for details
Length: Long – Term Temporary possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Data Entry Assistant position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140051
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.