Are you a Data Entry Associate who has strong problem solving skills? Are you a Data Entry Associate who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations and scholarships.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Associate, you will respond to audit requests and guide teammates through order price systems.
- Validate and scrub data points for software testing
- Lead daily ZNTP order verification
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual invoice reviews with the Finance team
- Support vault data collection validation
- Back up non-ZNTP order verification reporting
- Lead daily SOE, Data3 and other system reports
- Back up ZNTP reporting and invoice reviews
- Collect supporting materials for auditors as needed
- Maintain and archive price approvals in order verification inbox
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Data entry skills/experience where you have used Excel on the job
- SOX experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Good follow through
- Problem solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing company
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Data Entry Associate position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141747
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.