Are you a Data Entry Associate who is looking for an opportunity in the New London area? Are you a Data Entry Associate who enjoys working with numbers and conducting research?
Our client is a well-established financial institution that offers a variety of products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Associate, you will be entering data into various banking systems to help out the loan department on finishing up some projects.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of office experience within an office environment
- Highly prefer someone who likes to work with numbers, conduct research and is analytical
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly and navigate through multiple applications at once
- Strong and accurate typing/data entry skills
- Self-starter and deadline driven
- Professional, friendly and personable
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must be very analytical
- Strong problem solving skills
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Stable, growing company
- Fun and flexible work environment
Hours: Full-time hours Monday – Friday between the hours of 7:30am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Data Entry Associate position: $14.00 – $14.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: New London, WI
Job ID: 137997
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.