Are you a Data Entry Associate who enjoys working with numbers and has strong analytical skills? Are you a Data Entry Associate who is looking for an opportunity in a team-based environment?
Our client offers financial services for both commercial and non-profit organizations. They offer flexibility in a fun, family-like, work environment with great benefits for both full and part-time employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Associate, you will be supporting the commercial lending servicing department.
- Data entry
- Any support work that would come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of data entry experience in an office setting
- Experience entering data off forms etc. is highly preferred
- Must have experience working in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience working in a bank or a financial institution is highly preferred
- Associate degree or higher is preferred, ideally in Economics, Accounting or Finance
- Computer/tech savvy to learn new programs/software quickly
- Basic skillset in Excel and Outlook
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Positive, energetic and friendly
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have strong initiative to want to learn processes and areas for improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family atmosphere
- Great culture and work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Data Entry Associate position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138140
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.