Are you a Data Entry Associate who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Data Entry Associate who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is an award-winning dental practice that strives to provide a friendly and comfortable experience for their patients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Associate, you will enter data, take care of bank reconciliations, accounts payable and any projects that come up.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Data entry, office/administrative support, accounting etc.
- Someone that has worked in the dental or medical industry is highly preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- MSWD and Excel skills are a plus
- Experience working with Eaglesoft is a plus
- Super friendly, a go-getter, always a smile on your face and a team player
- Very fast learner and great at multitasking
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Must respect confidentiality
- Professional communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great place to work with great staff and patients
- Stable company
- Excellent employee longevity
- Opportunity to see the rewards of the work you do
Hours: 10-16 hours per week Monday – Friday between 7:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Data Entry Associate position: $16.00 – $17.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140378
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.