Are you a Wisconsin resident who is looking for a remote Data Entry / Cleansing Consultant opportunity? Are you a Data Entry / Cleansing Consultant who has SAP experience?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry / Cleansing Consultant you will be entering data, looking up data/records and pulling into other databases for reporting purposes.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live in Wisconsin
- Document or data management experience (ideally 3+ years)
- Bachelor’s degree in I.T. Systems, Engineering or a technical degree is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- SAP experience
- ETQ system or other storage systems experience is a huge plus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to take direction well
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Data Entry / Cleansing Consultant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – this position is remote – must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 140825
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.