Are you a Data Entry / Customer Support Associate who has good math skills? Are you a Data Entry / Customer Support Associate who is looking for an opportunity within a worldwide growing company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client is a worldwide company that has been serving the community since 1929.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry / Customer Support Associate, you will take care of data entry of orders, quotes, returns, prices and availability.
- Review and respond to e-mails
- Select/explain best solutions to customer problems and documentation of customer interactions
- Enter approximately 3000 items per day
- On occasion you will have to do math calculations in your head
- Assist in answering some phone calls/e-mails from customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any experience in a true data entry role is a plus
- Any experience taking care of customer service calls is a plus
- Any manufacturing experience is also a plus
- Must be comfortable working with math
- Computer savvy and must be comfortable moving between multiple systems
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Professional and strong writing skills
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Must be ok with role being high volume and straight data entry
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly positive culture
- Great training program
- World-wide, growing company
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours 7:30am – 4:00pm after training hours are complete which are 8:00am – 4:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Data Entry / Customer Support Associate position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – this is a hybrid position you will work 2-3 days at home and 2-3 days onsite or you can work fully onsite
Job ID: 139245
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.