Are you a Data Entry / Customer Support Associate who has good math skills? Are you a Data Entry / Customer Support Associate who is looking for an opportunity within a well-known growing company?
Our client is a world-wide company that has been serving the community since 1929.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry / Customer Support Associate, you will take care of data entry of orders, quotes, returns, price and availability.
- Review and respond to e-mails
- Select and explain best solutions to customer problems, documentation of customer interactions
- Approximately 3000 items will be entered per day
- On occasion you will have to do math calculations in your head
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any experience in a true data entry role is a plus
- Any manufacturing experience is also a plus
- Must be comfortable working with math
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Computer savvy and must be comfortable moving between multiple systems
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Professional and strong writing skills
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Must be okay with role being high volume and straight data entry
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly positive culture
- Great training program
- World-wide, growing company
- Health insurance
Hours: Training hours will be 8:00am – 4:30pm and then will change to 7:30am- 4:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Long – Term Temporary
Pay for the Data Entry / Customer Support Associate position: $13.50 – $14.50 /hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137909
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.