Are you a Data Entry / Document Control Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Data Entry / Document Control Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes is a national and international manufacturing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry / Document Control Assistant, you will enter data, work with physical paperwork to double check and verify items.
- Scan, organize and file paperwork
- May assist with phones – answer, transfer, answer basic questions
- Any other duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Phone experience is a plus
- Any on the job data entry experience is a plus
- Any experience with ISO document standards is a huge plus
- Manufacturing background is a plus
- Any accounting experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with Global Shop Solutions is preferred
- Friendly, personable, easy going and flexible to do whatever needs to be done
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with repetitive work
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company that offers good experience
- Casual dress code
Hours: 30 hours per week, ideally 9:00am – 3:00pm, but can be flexible
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Data Entry / Document Control Assistant position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Job ID: 140758
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.