Are you a Data Entry / Office Assistant who lives within driving distance of Appleton, WI? Are you a Data Entry / Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry / Office Assistant, you will provide support to the office by ensuring all pricing is loaded into SAP within one business day and take care of basic entry of contracts.
- Ensure customer prices (and programs) comply with agreed upon pricing
- Work directly with Coordinators and Analysts within the team to resolve contract requests that are submitted with incorrect pricing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have a support background with stronger computer skills
- Any experience in a support role within a manufacturing company is a plus
- An associate degree is preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Basic skillset in Excel
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long – Term Temporary
Pay for the Data Entry / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI – THIS POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE BUT WILL EVENTUALLY RETURN TO THE OFFICE – MUST LIVE WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE OF APPLETON, WI
Job ID: 139068
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.