Are you a Data Entry Returns Coordinator with strong computer skills? Are you a Data Entry Returns Coordinator who is looking to start a position ASAP?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations and scholarships.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Returns Coordinator, you will check in returned materials.
- Enter waste slips
- Pull and create reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Data entry experience
- Food safety experience preferred
- MSWD, Excel and data entry skills
- SAP experience preferred
- SharePoint experience preferred
- Self-starter with organizational and prioritization skills
- Work independently and collaboratively
- Problem solving skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a worldwide company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Company is continuously growing
- Longevity-Manager has been with the company 20 years
- Resume building opportunity
- Health insurance
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Data Entry Returns Coordinator position: $20.00/hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141211
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.