Are you a Data Entry Specialist who enjoys math? Are you a Data Entry Specialist who has strong & accurate data entry/typing skills?
Our client specializes in heavy duty playground, sports recreation and park equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Specialist, you will receive & review incoming orders for accuracy as well as follow up on missing or incomplete information.
- Send orders to appropriate department for processing
- Process any order changes that come up
- File documents and update spreadsheets
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Data entry experience or skills
- Math skills or comfortable with math to calculate commissions
- Order entry experience a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry/typing skills
- Excel skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- Not afraid to ask questions
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing organization
- Company is over 100 years old
- Great client longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation & personal time
Pay for the Data Entry Specialist position: $20.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 141601
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.