Are you a Data Services / Office Assistant who has outstanding customer service skills? Are you a Data Services / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a fun, hardworking team environment?
Our client specializes in security systems and fire protection for homes and businesses.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Services / Office Assistant, you will be helping and supporting the data services department by assisting with special projects including projects that are for the customer care department or other departments within the company.
- Answer the phones for the company, answer questions, direct calls and screen incoming calls
- Greet any walk-in traffic as needed
- Look up customers, billing information, notes and documents
- Take care of billing and customer care for the Madison and Milwaukee branches
- Set up commercial, residential projects and billing of projects
- Scan items into the company software
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of reception experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 1-2+ years of customer service or office assistant experience in a business setting
- Must be comfortable working with customers over the phone and in person
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and intermediate in Excel
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Professional demeanor over the phone and in person
- Outstanding customer service skills and have the ability to make each customer feel like they are a priority
- Strong prioritizing skills and detail oriented
- Career-driven, strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team environment
- Hardworking but fun company
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick pay
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
Hours: 8:00am 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Data Services / Office Assistant: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138116
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.