Are you a Data Specialist who has advanced Excel skills? Are you a Data Specialist who is looking for remote work and lives in Wisconsin?
Our client is a well-established company and a leading supplier in their industry. They are committed to continuous improvement and innovation to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Specialist, you will create master data with outlined data definitions and data quality.
- Help identify data quality problems
- Provides information to generate data quality metrics and performance indicators
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Master data experience or experience doing some type of data analytics work
- Must understand the order to cash process, supply chain cycle and the impact master data has on these areas
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business or Supply Chain is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills
- SAP experience is preferred
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively present information to members of other departments and management
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a large, well-known company
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Great foot in the door
- Possibilities to advance your career
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Data Specialist position: $21.50 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI, THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY REMOTE AND WILL EVENTUALLY RETURN TO THE OFFICE, BUT THE COMPANY WILL CONSIDER PERMANENT REMOTE WORK – MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 139254
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.