Are you a Database Manager who has CRM software experience? Are you a Database Manager who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is nonprofit organization who has been dispensing the community’s donations since 1928.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Database Manager, you will manage software conversions as well as resolve any technical problems.
- Review CRM software for profile accuracy and activity
- Maintain email distribution lists
- Export reports from database
WHAT YOU NEED:
- IT experience or skills
- Non-profit experience a plus
- Degree preferred
- Overall understanding of terminology and how software programs work to help troubleshoot any issues
- MSWD, Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Access skills a plus
- CRM software experience
- Grant and/or scholarship software experience a plus
- Professional people & communication skills
- Dedicated team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Respected non-profit in the community
- Friendly work environment
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm & Friday 8:00am-12:00pm
Pay for the Database Manager position: $20.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 142445
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.