Are you a Accounts Receivable Associate who has strong analytical and problem solving skills? Are you an Accounts Receivable Associate who would thrive in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment?
Our client is a well-established company and a leading supplier in their industry. They are committed to continuous improvement and innovation to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Associate, you will be working on the deduction/accounts receivable team.
- Research and resolve customer short payments
- Secure and organize deduction backup from customers via website, email or by phone
- Accurately match authorized deductions to planned promotions, issues customer credit for valid claims and submit repayment for unauthorized claims
- Research and resolve all type of deductions following company policies and authorization limits
- Review and validate payment requests related to accounts receivable activity which affect customer profit and loss
- Develop relationships working with sales, trade management, finance and customer service
- Recommend plan of action to minimize/eliminate reoccurrence to appropriate team members
- Keep accounts receivable management informed of activities that may require attention
- Maintain electronic storage files which contain various support documents or templates needed to process deductions
- Create and update reports as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of accounts receivable experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a fresh graduate with a degree in accounting or a related field, but must have experience working with deductions on the job or from an internship
- Understanding of deductions from an accounting perspective is highly preferred
- Experience with a high volume of accounts receivable processing is a plus
- An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business is highly preferred
- Extremely computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and intermediate in Excel
- Must have very accurate data numeric skills
- Any experience/knowledge with SAP or another similar ERP software program is a plus
- Professional and personable
- Must be okay working with a high volume of data entry
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines with accurate and detailed results
- Extremely strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively present information to members of other departments and management
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a large, well-known company
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Great foot in the door
- Possibilities to advance your career
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Associate position: $18.00 – $20.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI, THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY REMOTE AND WILL EVENTUALLY RETURN TO THE OFFICE, BUT THE COMPANY WILL CONSIDER PERMANENT REMOTE WORK
Job ID: 139022
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.