Are you a Dental Patient Coordinator who is compassionate & empathetic? Are you a Dental Patient Coordinator who has dental experience?
Our client is a dental office in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Dental Patient Coordinator, you will help answer a multi-line phone as well as greet & assist patients coming in and leaving.
- Schedule new patient exams, post-operative exams, hygiene appointments and surgeries for providers
- Confirm appointments
- Act as liaison for the doctors, referring offices and patients
- Coordinate x-rays and patient information for upcoming appointments
- Coordinate with providers to give patients treatment plans with financial options
- Enter patient insurance information and bill insurance companies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Dental experience in any capacity within an office/business setting
- Insurance billing experience preferred
- Associate degree preferred
- MSWD skills
- Strong & accurate typing skills
- Compassionate, empathetic and positive
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Employee discount for dental
Hours: Monday off, Tuesday 7:00am-6:00pm, Wednesday/Thursday 7:00am-4:00pm/5:00pm & Friday 7:00am-3:00pm
Pay for the Dental Patient Coordinator position: $18.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141500
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.