Are you a Dental Patient Services Representative who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Dental Patient Services Representative who enjoys working with customers over the phone?
Our client is a leader in our community in their industry. They are committed to providing affordable health services to the underserved.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Dental Patient Services Representative, you will answer phone calls and schedule appointments.
- Verify patient address, phone number and insurance coverage
- Cancel appointments when necessary
- Understand and communicate the organization’s financial policy to patients
- Perform any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of customer service experience over the phone
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Medical, healthcare and /or dental related industry experience is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish / English is a huge plus
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Must be computer literate
- Knowledge of Epic, Dentrix, Forward or Passport is preferred
- Ability to be organized and work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Non-profit organization helping the communities they serve
- Growing organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between 8:00am – 7:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Dental Patient Services Representative position: $15.45 – 20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139992
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.