Are you a Detailing / Administrative Assistant who has strong time-management skills? Are you a Detailing / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a growing stable company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client is a supplier of architectural wood, metal doors and hardware for commercial projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Detailing / Administrative Assistant, you will provide Estimators an approximate date a project will be detailed and turned over to the Project Management Team.
- Monitor and update projects to deadlines
- Project set up/data entry to include reviewing project information
- Copy relevant documents from the estimate to the project side
- Update monthly totals and goals spreadsheets
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working in a support role, preferably more of the behind the scenes role
- Experience looking at plans, blueprints or specifications a plus
- Experience working with doors, door frames, hardware, etc. plus
- Associate degree in Architecture or Drafting preferred
- Computer savvy, comfortable navigating the internet and different websites
- Excel skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Effective time-management skills
- Organized and deadline driven
- Strong multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Stable company they have been in business for 70+ years
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Detailing / Administrative Assistant position: $40,000.00/yr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141434
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.