Are you a Developer who has strong problem solving skills? Are you a Developer who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a growing organization with 200,000 members worldwide. They are passionate about what they promote and support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Developer you will design, develop, test and implement applications and/or web based systems that provide business solutions to meet customer needs.
- Work with the I.T. team to develop high quality application and web systems used by corporate and non corporate users
- Collaborate with project sponsors, project manager, and project team to help determine project scope and vision
- Design, modify, develop and test application/web programs from requirements specifications
- Provide root cause analysis, efficient production support and maintenance/enhancements for existing applications
- Build and maintain relationships with peers, staff, management and vendors
- Support project planning by providing accurate estimates and status reports and by meeting deliverables
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2-5 years of experience working with web-based applications
- Must have knowledge and understanding of software development technologies and methodologies
- Must have experience with application architectures
- Must have Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance or Information Systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Strong customer service and negotiating skills
- Must have good follow through
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Positive and rewarding work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Developer position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137958
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.