Are you a Digital Copywriter III who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Digital Copywriter III who has strong problem solving skills?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Digital Copywriter III, you will be writing content for e-mails, banner ads, web-pages, talking points from webcasts, etc.
- Review existing content, interview subject matter experts and internal market research to create the content
- Work closely with the demand generators
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 8+ years of experience as a copywriter
- Must have a deep understanding of language styles in different target markets
- Must have experience working with large, global companies
- Advanced skillset in MSWD
- Must have experience in Adobe Acrobat
- Self-driven and motivated
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be detail oriented and have strong multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (more hours may be required)
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Digital Copywriter III position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Wisconsin, THIS IS A WISCONSIN-BASED REMOTE POSITION
Job ID: 137961
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com