Are you a Digital Printing Specialist who has strong time-management skills? Are you a Digital Printing Specialist who is looking for a part-time opportunity in the Waupaca area?
Our client has been in business for over 15 years and specializes in office supply, furniture and printing.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Digital Printing Specialist, you will be responsible for the production of printed materials for customers, acting as the liaison with service personnel for routine maintenance and repairs of printing and bindery equipment.
- Interact with clients throughout the entire printing production cycle, and manage inventory of digital printing supplies and paper
- Assist with retail sales of office supplies
- Print, copy and pack/ship services
- Resolve customer problems
- Take inbound calls regarding order sales and questions about services offered
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Digital printing experience from businesses like FedEx stores, UPS stores or Staples would be ideal
- Would consider graphic design experience with knowledge of graphic software
- Must have an understanding of digital printing technologies with the ability to troubleshoot and work effectively with vendor service staff to solve problems
- Retail experience within the industry is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Digital Printing or related field is a plus
- Must be proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or Quark
- Must be proficient in with Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with preflighting, imposition, scanning and/or font management is a plus
- Computer maintenance and back up experience/knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with EFI Command WorkStation is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with strong time-management skills
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team environment
- Growth opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Bonus opportunities
- Retirement plan offered
Hours: 16-24 hours per week between 8:30am – 5:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Digital Printing Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Waupaca, WI
Job ID: 138255
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.