Are you a Digital Training Assistant who has a strong attention to detail? Are you a Digital Training Assistant who is extremely tech savvy?
Our client manufactures innovative products for the healthcare industry. They believe in giving back and are a strong supporter of various organizations in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Digital Training Assistant, you will work with all of the training by observing and editing work instructions for the frontline associates.
- Audit job instructions through observation of operators
- Work with operators to identify gaps and suggest improvements to the job instructions
- Take videos of operations on manufacturing floor and edit the videos for publishing
- Create drafts of digital training lessons in various software
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be experienced in PowerPoint with strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills and tech savvy
- Human resources background is a plus
- Will consider someone with a hospitality or retail background who is going to school
- Highly prefer someone that is in school
- Highly prefer someone that has a digital, media or technical background
- Digital training degree or someone who is enrolled in a 2 or 4 year university or technical college is preferred
- Basic MSWD and Intermediate Excel skills
- Must be okay going out on the manufacturing floor at times to take videos
- Must be okay communicating with internal leaders and be okay with giving suggestions and thoughts
- Ability to focus on process and embrace scientific thinking
- Must like to seek perfection
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent time management skills and ability to maintain a sense of urgency at all times
- Must be a go-getter and not afraid to jump in and learn
- Hardworking, reliable and committed
- Excellent verbal communication, organization and team-interaction skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture that focuses on commitment, honesty, and teamwork
- Gain experience
- Health insurance
Hours: 24-28 hours per week between 6:00am – 7:00pm
Pay for the Digital Training Assistant position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137540
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.