Are you a Direct Hire Account Representative who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Direct Hire Account Representative who enjoys building relationships with customers?
Our client is a family-owned and operated utility and excavating contractor.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Account Representative, you will be the liaison between the clients and the company leaders.
- Work with the CEO to discuss clients project goals, progress and completion
- Oversee customer contracts
- Communicate with clients to gather project information, budgets and timelines
- Build relationships and create sales
- Meet with clients face to face at their location and job sites
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Account management experience (5+ years preferred)
- Experience building relationships with customers
- Blueprints experience a plus
- Utility/construction industry experience a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- Excel skills
- Work in a changing environment
- Excellent people skills
- Valid driver’s license
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned company
- Company is growing
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40-50 hours per week, core hours are 7:00am-5:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Account Representative position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141329
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.