Are you a Direct Hire – Accountant who has strong problem solving and prioritizing skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Accountant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client has over 50 years of experience and fosters a culture built on hard work, commitment, and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will perform cost analysis, analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Establish databases of pertinent information for future plans and forecasts
- Plan, study and collect data to determine costs of business activity
- Provide management with reports
- Assist with various financial projects
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or 2+ years of accounting experience
- Any construction experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s in Accounting is preferred (required if no experience)
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience with Smartsheet is a plus
- Sage 100 software experience is preferred
- Experience with accounting software applications is a huge plus
- Self-starter and eager to learn
- Friendly, personable and easygoing team player
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Must be organized and detailed
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that values employee growth
- Company stability
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm or 7:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: $45,000 – $50,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140400
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.