Are you a Direct Hire Accountant who has strong math and analytical skills? Are you a Direct Hire Accountant who has supervisory and training skills/experience?
Our client is a well-established, multi-location dealership that also offers repair services. They are excited to offer their staff a brand-new work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will maintain general accounting controls & processes as well as handle account reconciliation.
- Monthly and annual financial reporting
- Preparation of journal entries
- Annual audit
- Tax returns
- Bi-weekly payroll and 401(k) submittal
- Prepare employee life and health benefits
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting experience (ideally 4+years)
- GAAP knowledge
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Supervisory and training skills
- Experience with heavy/medium duty equipment companies a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA certification or a Master’s degree preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Access experience a plus
- Microsoft Teams experience preferred
- QuickBooks and other accounting software experience preferred
- Accurate, consistent and maintain confidentiality
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Focused and motivated
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned company with great employee longevity
- Brand new work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: $60,000.00-$85,000.00/yr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141414
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.