Are you an Accounting Assistant who has strong analytical and problem solving skills? Are you an Accounting Assistant who has knowledge of GAAP?
Our client is a nationwide company who is dedicated to continuous improvement of their products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will be responsible for primarily working with the Accounts Payable team and assisting in processing invoices.
- Match vendor invoices to the appropriate purchase orders/purchase requisitions and receiving reports
- Enter data into the purchasing and accounts payable software for payment
- Scan completed purchase orders and any related paperwork into the database
- Verify prices charged by the vendor are accurate
- Setup the voucher for payment and enter them into the system
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Scan and organize files electronically
- Assist Financial Controller with various projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting experience
- Will consider a recent graduate with an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (within the last 1-2 years)
- GAAP knowledge
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- PowerPoint experience a plus
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent prioritizing and time-management skills to meet deadlines
- Take initiative
- Friendly and personable
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well-known stable company in the area
- Opportunity to gain experience
- Friendly team environment
- Health insurance pending length of the position
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $20.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142365
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.