Are you an Accounting Associate / Business Analyst who has extremely strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounting Associate / Business Analyst who is looking for an opportunity within a growing company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a healthcare facility in the Fox Valley.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Associate / Business Analyst, you will post accounts receivable and accounts payable as well as manage digital software applications.
- Financial reporting and data analysis
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Improve business processes
- Support grant programs and all areas of operations
- Project management
- Back up other departments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Finance, accounting or business analyst experience (3+ years)
- Analytical, cognitive and numerical aptitude
- Will consider a recent degree in Finance
- Understanding of how a business works and accounting concepts
- Health care or clinical experience preferred
- Lean principals knowledge preferred
- Marketing or Human Resources experience preferred
- Bilingual in any language preferred
- Associate degree preferred
- Computer/tech savvy
- Extremely strong Excel skills
- Motivated, eager and driven
- Passionate about their role and mission
- Take direction well
- Critical thinking ability
- Prioritizing and time-management skills to meet deadlines
- Take initiative with a process improvement mindset
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great mission
- Growing company
- Wonderful leadership and team
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation including additional summer days
- Paid holidays
- Paid maternal, paternal and adoption leave
- Sick days
- Quarterly bonuses
- Performance payments
Hours: Full-time hours between 8:00am-7:00pm. Contact us for details.
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounting Associate / Business Analyst position: $50,000.00-$65,000.00/yr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141350
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.