Are you a Direct Hire Accounting Audit Manager who has 5+ years of tax auditing experience? Are you a Direct Hire Accounting Audit Manager who is looking for an opportunity within a flexible environment?
Our client specializes in auditing for local government and nonprofit organizations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Audit Manager, you will manage complicated tax audits, tax reviews and tax compilation areas in accordance with the firm and professional standards.
- Follow regulations of the AICPA and WICPA
- Develop and suggest process improvements
- Work closely with clients to build relationships and gain referrals
- Oversee departments workflow to ensure billable hours are met
- Mentor and develop audit staff in addition to staff evaluations
- Monthly client billings
- Represent firm at various events
WHAT YOU NEED:
- CPA certification required
- 5+ years tax auditing experience
- Supervisory/leadership experience preferred
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Accounting software experience ideal
- Positive attitude and high ethical standards
- Solid communication and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Team player
- Live within an hour of the office you are based in within Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible work arrangement
- Flex time for salaried employees
- Employees are valued
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Sick days & volunteer time
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounting Audit Manager position: Based on experience
Location: Middleton, Mineral Point, La Crosse, or Viroqua, WI. Hybrid position, must live within an hour of office you are based at in Wisconsin.
Job ID: 142304
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.