Are you a Direct Hire – Accounting Director who is extremely detailed and numbers oriented? Are you a Direct Hire – Accounting Director who is looking for an opportunity within small team environment that offers great benefits?
Our client has been in business for over 10 years and specializes in commercial and industrial insulation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Director, you will manage the accounting and front office duties.
- Complete weekly payroll, print reports and pay weekly state and federal taxes
- Monitor checking accounts
- Handle all billing, job costing and cash management
- Perform financial analysis for the company and prepare financial reports
- Submit quarterly reports and material pricing
- Set up new employees in the system and set up 401(k) for employees
- Handle annual 401(k) audit, W-2’s, 1099’s, vacation balances, insurance deductions adjustments, employee raises and close out year-end
- Process wage verifications, disability forms, health and dental enrollments, 401(k) enrollments, credit applications, W-9’s and process customer credit card payments
- Assist with yearly budget preparation
- Will be the liaison with the external audit firm
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accountant experience (5+ years ideally)
- Any supervisory experience is a plus
- Any experience working with employee benefits is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is highly preferred
- Excel skills
- Timberline or Sage software experience is a plus
- Ability to wear multiple hats because it is a smaller office
- Ability to bring suggestions to the table regarding changes that can make them more successful and lead the way to implement it
- Very team orientated
- Extremely accurate, detailed and numbers orientated
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company, lots of variety daily
- Family feel to the company
- Ability to help make the company very successful
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounting Director position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140629
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.