Are you a well-rounded Direct Hire Accounting Specialist who has QuickBooks experience? Are you a Direct Hire Accounting Specialist who is looking for an opportunity with variety?
Our client has been in business for 15 years and specializes in manufacturing metal products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Specialist, you work alongside their part-time employee and handle accounts receivable as well as enter payments, credit memos and track expenses.
- Work with human resources/benefits
- Track tariffs
- Year-end duties
- Create and update spreadsheets/pivot tables
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Well-rounded, higher end accounting experience (ideally 2-3 years)
- May consider an accounting assistant or someone who has strong bookkeeping experience who is ready to go to the next step in their career
- Knowledge of freight tariffs and/or shipping as well as the math that goes with it a plus
- QuickBooks experience
- Excel skills
- Enjoy working with numbers & math
- Detail oriented
- Not afraid to ask questions
WHAT YOU GET:
- Close-knit group
- Casual dress code
- Generous and flexible employer
Hours: 25 hours per week and flexible to schedules
Length: Direct Hire or Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Accounting Specialist position: Based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141946
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.