Are you a Direct Hire Accounts Receivable / Administrative Assistant who has strong organizational and multitasking skills? Are you a Direct Hire Accounts Receivable / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a large corporate company with a family feel?
Our client specializes in installing dairy equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable / Administrative Assistant, you will answer phone calls, customer inquiries and process/enter sales order tickets.
- Schedule Maintenance Technicians
- Send checks out and apply payments
- Perform internal inventory transfers daily
- Review timecard entries weekly
- Charge customer accounts and process month-end accounts receivable duties
- Fill/mail out scheduled maintenance post cards
- Update inventory spread sheets, track and record scheduled maintenance billings
- Oversee credit applications
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts receivable or administrative support experience
- Inventory management experience preferred
- Payroll experience a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Proactive personality
- Work independently with little supervision
- Work in a laid back but yet hardworking environment
- Organizational and multitasking skills
- Communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large corporate company with a huge family feel
- Great culture
- Smaller office
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:30am-4:00pm or 8:00am–4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable / Administrative Assistant position: $18.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 141281
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.