Are you a Direct Hire / Hybrid – Accounts Receivable Analyst Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits in the Green Bay, WI area? Are you a Direct Hire / Hybrid – Accounts Receivable Analyst Assistant who has excellent research and problem solving skills?
Our client, established in 1984, specializes in third party collection services for large corporations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Analyst Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting the Accounts Receivable Analysts with back end research and support for short pay invoices and invoices past due.
- Pull invoices and documentation, e-mails, etc. for the Analysts
- Research invoice discrepancies
- Find out the reason for the short pay invoices
- Resolve issues on accounts to move forward with collecting on accounts
- Send all research findings to the Accounts Receivable Analysts to collect on the accounts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in or near Green Bay, WI
- Would consider someone with office, data entry, data analysis and/or accounting experience
- Would also consider a fresh graduate
- Extremely computer savvy
- Excel skills
- Ability to work with multiple software systems and screens at once
- Positive, eager to learn, self-starter and take initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail orientated
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Wonderful work environment
- Great team of people that work for them
- Staff longevity
- Growth opportunity for growth within the company, encourages promotions from within
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vacation pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Yearly incentive bonus
Hours: 37.5 hours per week – 7:30am – 3:30pm, 8:00am – 4:00pm or will consider 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Analyst Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI – once trained will have the option to have a hybrid schedule must live in or near Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140250
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.