Are you a Direct Hire Accounts Receivable Associate who is looking for an opportunity within a growing fast-paced environment? Are you a Direct Hire Accounts Receivable Associate who has credit analysis experience?
Our client partners with their customers in order to find the right solution to fit their needs. In addition to selling equipment, they offer various training and safety classes.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Associate, you will process customer payments and refunds.
- Resolve client billing issues
- Take payments and set up payment plans for past due accounts
- Handle all customer account activity for collections
- Resolve customer invoice and payment issues
- Prepare monthly reconciliations
- Maintain customer accounts and business forms, report on collection activity
- Review credit apps to determine credit and set credit limits
- Determine accounts to be put on credit hold
- Respond to customer account questions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts receivable or collections experience (prefer 2+ years of experience)
- Credit analysis experience
- Account reconciliation experience
- Customer service and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Multitasking skills
- Detailed with an eye for accuracy
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and fast paced company
- Family oriented
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Paid holidays
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Associate position: $21.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142313
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.