Are you a Direct Hire – Accounts Receivable Specialist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Direct Hire – Accounts Receivable Specialist who has excellent time-management and prioritizing skills?
Our client has over 30 years of experience. They provide their clients with superior products at competitive prices.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will be completing accounts receivable functions and processing 40-60 invoices each day.
- Process invoicing, bank deposits, credit card process past dues and electronic funds transfer postings
- Answer a 5-lined phone and answering questions
- Transfer calls to the appropriate party
- Handle order entry and order confirmation
- Provide other clerical and administrative support to include processing credit cards or helping out with special projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of accounts receivable experience
- Associate degree in Accounting or Finance
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Excel skills
- Sage experience is a huge plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Professional, ability to handle direct communication styles and stay confident
- Must be comfortable working in a very process driven environment
- Ability to jump in and hit the ground running, need to pick up on things very quickly
- Must work well under pressure
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Must prioritize work activities and use time efficiently
- Comfortable with math
- Strong spelling and grammar skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent growth potential
- Positive employee feedback
- Competitive benefits package
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Specialist position: $20.00 – $24.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 140335
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.